Friday, March 13, 2009

Blast from the Past #165: Kevin Eastman's original plot for Raphael "Micro-Series"

I don't have Kevin Eastman's "Artobiography" close at hand to check, but it is possible he may have printed this document in it. Regardless, I thought it was interesting enough to post.



I found this while going through my folder of stuff from the Raphael "One Issue Micro-Series". This is the typed page which I got from Kevin when he was plotting out that issue, the one which introduced the character of "Casey Jones". There's no date on it, but it's probably from some time in late 1984 or 1985. -- PL

5 comments:

  1. PL,

    I just had to say thanks again for posting all this great info. It's very inspiring. It would have been great if the artobiography was Eastman & Laird's TMNT encyclopedia. But then again, I can't complain that we fans have a great book and a great blog. Best of both worlds.

    Maybe after a few years you can print all of your blog entries as Peter Laird's TMNT ArtoBlography!!!


    I just picked up a complete set of the NECA turltes. I think they are the best figures I've purchased in a long time. No let downs at all. From the paint application and articulation (including the tightness of joints) to the choice of a rubbery material for the chest and harder plastics elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -->> ..and just ' NOW ' it hits me how much " THE WARRIORS " ..reflects on Casey..

    jeez .. where the hell i been.

    Good night !!

    0_0

    >v<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the original stuff- and I love that you will ost it so we can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is "POST" it--

    Sorry-- not paying attention tonight.

    ReplyDelete